Saturday

quiet inspiration



i've been feeding my neighbors chickens.
well one of them is a rooster, so I haven't needed by alarm clock.
when i went over there i realized how many other things that were going on,
not just the chickens.

hawks, pigeons, sparrows, AND chickens.
everyone has there home in some way.
everything has an expression of who they are, what they can share.





in feeding the birds, I realized my own participation in life.
i went on to water some plants, and feel their part too.

as simple as this has been, it has helped me unclutter the static
that feels like steel wool in my head sometimes.

and my heart and body really appreciate being around things that are kind.

xo

1 comment:

  1. that's a nice post and pictures you took. + cool for me to see something you've past over many times but didn't see before. have a great day/week . i wish we were meeting for breakfast at time market! see you soon xo

    ReplyDelete

the feeling helpers

the feeling helpers

Followers