Tuesday

the orange farmer.






i've experienced some themes this month. they appear in dreams and in real life.

oranges.
my grandfather Bear.
secrets being brought out into the light.

as I understand what these themes are teaching me, I was delighted by a gift my grandmother Mimi handed me when I visited her. For seven years she has experimented and struggled with a lovely navel orange tree in her back yard. Upon this visit she presented me with a lovely bright orange, green leaves still attached. She was happy to tell me this was one of 13 oranges she harvested with her beloved tree. and it was sweet, juicy and I even ate the peel!

1 comment:

  1. did you have a dream about your grandfather? something about him is important i think...i love your cookie post. very nice colors.

    ReplyDelete

the feeling helpers

the feeling helpers

Followers