Tuesday

Big Drop 2005




I am going through my inner and our technologies and i came across this disc to share it with the utube vaults
and you!

this is Andrew (my brother), Levi and Cataract Canyon 5 years ago.
Andrew and Kayla are on it today and it's not at 70,ooo cfs
so don't worry!

On the Loose is an incredible book by two brothers, Jerry and Renny Russel. it's one of my favorites


the goal of life is the transformation of the self into a maker of
poetry or beauty
this is more important than anything done along the way

arthur rimbaud





2 comments:

  1. wow very dramatic. i guess do you just go with the skid like in driving on ice??

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez at this stage i think it's all you can do to stay in the boat! River Helpers def employed here, i remember A telling me about how he asked for all the help he could. and they made it!

    ReplyDelete

the feeling helpers

the feeling helpers

Followers